Dear Aloma Church Family,
2017 has been an exciting year for Aloma Church!
The Year of Community has caused our focus to be on community and reaching out to see lives changed. You have seen the launch of several community-based ministries this year (and more are coming!!) intended to reach our community outside our walls with the Gospel.
The Year of Community was also intended to build the Aloma Church Community as well! For several months the staff have been working behind the scenes on how we can better communicate:
- Service Needs
- Prayer Requests
- Upcoming Events and Registrations
- Mission Opportunities and MORE!
We have found a solution and I’d like to introduce you to MyAlomaChurch.
MyAlomaChurch allows you to:
- Maintain your contact information
- Manage and print your giving statements
- Register for classes and events
- Be alerted to prayer needs
- Pay for events and books
- Mission Trip Registration
- Sign-up to take a meal to a church member in need
- Connect with other church members in your small groups
- Identify needs within Aloma and opportunities to serve based on your gifts
- And much more!
It’s easy for you to get set up.
Then, in the next few days, we will send you an activation email (to this email address) so that you can set up your login and take a look around MyAlomaChurch. We will have tables in the Concourse beginning October 22 if you need assistance with setup. If you have further questions, please connect with Lynn London at [email protected] or call the church at 407-671-6851.
When you have time, please click here to read the Top 10 List that will help you navigate and begin using MyAlomaChurch to its full potential, and welcome to Aloma’s online community!