- At least four times this year we will gather for a Sunday night Prayer and worship service whereby we focus on Prayer, Confession, Repentance, Healing, Praise, and Thanksgiving.
In-Home Prayer Groups
- In the months of January/February, June/July, and November/December our Life Groups will be meeting in homes and throughout the community to pray. Visit our Welcome Center to join a group today!
Watchman Prayer Initiative
- In the months of March-May and August-October the church will enter into 24-hour prayer chain. Each member will be asked to sign-up for a 1-hour time block 1 day a week. The goal is to be praying consistently as a church without ceasing. SIGN-UP NOW
SOAP Prayer Outline
- Each month we will have self-directed Quiet Time studies that teach the fundamentals of prayer.
- Visit our Prayer Map in the Concourse and begin walking the streets of our community and praying for each family, person, and situation.
Prayer Request Cards
- We want our worship services to be a time to minister through prayer. Feel free to write a request on a Prayer Card in the seatback and bring it to the steps and pray over your requests.
- We will be teaching principles of prayer through sermons, Groups, and resources. Pickup a FREE copy of Gregory Frizzell’s book, Developing a Powerful Prayer Life (while supplies last).
- Email us at [email protected] and put “Add me to the Prayer Email List” if you would like to receive the weekly prayer request email from the church.
- 2014 – Year of Quiet Time
- 2015 – Year of Verse Memorization
- 2016 – Year of Evangelism
- 2017 – Year of Community
- 2018 – Year of Prayer