We Love Our Community
AlomaCares is the ministry arm of Aloma Church serving members and non-members alike. Our goal is to meet as many needs as possible while pointing everyone to the hope that is found in Jesus Christ.
Did you know when asked what the greatest commandment was, Jesus said it was to love God and to love others? At Aloma Church, we actively seek out ways to demonstrate a genuine love for others. Do you have a need? Do you want to be a part of loving others? Join us in being the hands and feet of Jesus to our community!
- Single Moms Support Group
- Hope Spoke’n (Bicycle Ministry)
- Steps to Freedom
- Community English Club
- Widows Support Group
- Prayer Ministry
More Ways to Help
- Serving homeless shelters while providing food and clothing to those in need.
- Providing ministries to reach our community.
- Building relationships with local businesses and apartment communities
- Partnerships with a pregnancy center, job placement help, and food and clothing banks.
- Organizing hospital, homebound, or hospice visits.
- Helping our church family with home and service needs.
- Walking with our families through bereavement.
- Building our families through marriage and couples mentors.
- Guiding families through single parent classes and care.
- Offering Celebrate Freedom every Tuesday night to help break addictions and strongholds in life.
- Counseling through a Grief Care ministry, and a Widow(er) Care ministry.
- Loving our elderly couples by providing an organized Caregiver’s Day Out program.
- Teaching stewardship principles through onsite and online classes that will help families develop budgets, get out of debt, and obtain financial freedom.
- Planning with our church families to help everyone have a will and/or other financial planning resources.
Todd Haymans, Pastor of Spiritual Development | AlomaCares Director